Thursday 16 July 2015

What Clearing isn't

Lucy
Hi guys!!

So we’re now getting into the flow of clearing and the applications are coming in. I’ve now made my first offer and taken plenty of other applications. Remember though, you can contact us with any queries still (it doesn’t have to be about clearing).

I’ve always found that everyone thinks clearing is only for those of us that didn’t quite get the grades we were expecting. THIS ISN’T TRUE!! In the Enquiry Unit we take loads of applications from people who have done better than they expected, as well as those who have been out of education for a while and have recently decided they want to come to university.

Remember we still have plenty of courses available and if you fall into any of these groups why not give us a call?

The University of Greenwich offers a wide range of courses as well as amazing opportunities outside of the course. As I’ve just graduated I can say that these past 3 years have been an amazing experience and I would recommend University of Greenwich to everyone! And yes I know it sounds clichéd but I have definitely met some of the greatest people here and some friends for life.

We’re open 9-5 Mon-Fri, and you can either call us on 020 8331 9000, speak to one of us on LiveChat (http://www.gre.ac.uk/clearing) or email us at clearing@gre.ac.uk.

And finally good luck to all of you who are still waiting for your results!

Look forward to hearing from you and hopefully seeing some of you in September!

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment